Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

WELCOME TO AMERICA!

MEXICAN WORDS!! The teacher told pepito to make sentences with his spelling words: 1.*cheese*Maria likes me,but cheese fat.2*mushroom*Wen all my family gets in the car, there isnt mushroom3*shoulder*My friend didnt no how to make tacos so i shoulder4*texas*My friend always texas me fwds5*herpes*Me and my friend shared a piza,i got my piece and she got herpes6*july*Ju told me ju were goin to the store, nd july to me!!julyer!! 7*rectum*I had two cars but my wife rectum 8. *chicken*I was going to the store with my wife but chicken go by herself. 9*wheelchair*We only have one soda but its ok wheelchair 10*chicken wing* My mom plays the lottery so chicken wing11. *liver* A bully was messing wit my sister and i told him to liver alone12 *bodywash* I wanted 2 go 2 da bar but no body wash my kids! 13*( budweiser ) That man over there has a nice body, budwieser his face so ugly? Send to everyone who needs a laugh!!.


THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAILS!! TL

No comments:

Post a Comment